Is there anything better than two companies combining their amazing products?
Today we have a joint venture by Prima Marketing and Faber-Castell!!
Not only do our products work perfectly together, but they provide wonderful platforms
for inspiration and creativity!
We challenged our talented design teams to create projects combining products just for YOU!
Hopefully they will get your creativity going too.
This is my project!!
Used "Art grip aquarelle"
We've also included a chance to win some of our products.
Hop around to our talented design team blogs and leave a comment on each of their blogs.
Once you are done, come back to our blog and let us know your favorite technique.
We will pick a random winner on the Prima blog May 30th!
Faber Castell will also have a prize so make sure you go to their blog for details on how to win!
Ready for the fun to start?
Ready, set, GO!
- Prima Marketing Blog: www.prima.typepad.com/prima
- Sharon Laakkonen: http://sharonlaakkonen.blogspot.com/
- Heidi Kelley: http://seesterk.blogspot.com/
- Marie-Nicolas ALLIOT http://ma-ni.creation.over-blog.com
- Maiko Kosugi http://maimaipiano.blogspot.jp/
- Stacey Young: www.staceyeyoung.blogspot.com
- Emeline Seet : scrapvilla.blogspot.com
- Leslie Ashe: www.leslieashe.blogspot.com
- Jamie Dougherty: http://www.jaylynnscraps.com
- Anna-Marie Mondro: http://annamarie-mondro.blogspot.com/
- Anna-Maria Wolniak : http://annamariawolniak.wordpress.com/
- Anna Dabrowska: http://tworzysko.blogspot.com
- Cari Fennell: http://meandmymaryjanes.blogspot.com
- Faber-Castell: http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/
- Jill Foster: http://stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Rita Barakat: http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/
- Tiffany Johnson: http://iheartartblog.com/